Challenge Your Process
Small Changes with Profitable Impacts
Date: March 1, 2018
Time: 8:30AM - 10:00AM
Where: Genesee Valley Club |421 East Avenue Rochester, NY
Join Jason Covey during an interactive seminar discussing the types of waste affecting businesses today. Learn how
implementing small changes and tools can improve your process and increase revenue. Identify waste and compare
your business with real-world examples of how challenging your current process can dramatically impact efficiency, profits, and improvement.
The seminar will Cover:
- Identifying types of waste
- Measuring and analyzing process efficiency
- Finding and assessing changes that could improve your process
- Real-world examples of improvement
- Exploring tools for continuous improvement
- How to implement changes that decrease waste and improve profits
- Interactive Q&A and worksheets
- 1 to 1 personalized meeting signs ups*
*Schedule a FREE one hour 1 to 1 meeting with CoveyCS to help identify and improve your specific business challenges and needs
Who Should Attend:
- Progressive senior and middle management who acknowledge or are tasked with taking their business to the next level.
- Manufacturers interested in cutting costs and increasing revenue.
- Manufacturers seeking to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Manufacturers interested in process improvement.
- Manufacturers or businesses with less than 150 employees.