Careers & Internships
Work for us!
Looking for a great place to work? Apply to work for CoveyCS! We are a fun growing business with great benefits and awesome people to work with, located in Utica, NY. Check out our openings for internships and full time positions below.
To apply for open positions, please complete and upload an application, a brief cover letter, 2 references, and a resume using our form.
CoveyCS is now hiring for a full-time Project Management Assistant in Utica, NY. They will be responsible for assisting our Vice President of Engineering with a variety of management an organization tasks.
- Assist project managers in reviewing, editing, and distributing documents and correspondence.
- Prepare and/or approve invoices, expense reports, and payment applications.
- Perform administrative duties, such as managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and answering calls and inquiries.
- Compile, track, and/or analyze project information and generate reports.
- Assist in developing and maintaining digital and physical filing and data tracking systems.
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must be proactive, motivated, adaptable, and self-sufficient
- Computer proficiency (spreadsheets, doc, slides, etc.)
Nice To Have
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Software project experience
The position features a flexible schedule with benefits available.
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter, 2 references, and a resume using the form provided or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Considered applicants will be asked to submit an in-house application. Applicants who do not submit ALL of the requested materials will not be considered.
To apply for open positions, please complete and upload an application, a brief cover letter, 2 references, and a resume using our form. Download our application here!
Covey CS provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans during the application process. If you are having difficulty with our application process and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact: email@example.com or call 315-738-6016.
Covey CS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Covey CS will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Employees, however, who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs